Block annoying😡 ads on your browser automatically
Ads simply stands for adverts or advertisement. They are those promotional contents that pop up on your screen whenever you visit some websites. Ads is a very cool way to reach an audience.
Most companies depend on ads to reach their prospective customers or clients. They display products and services in form of pop-ups, animations, video, plain texts etc. so as to attract attention 🤑🤑🤑.
Unfortunately, most people don’t like the idea of being distracted by some damn!🤓 annoying ads popping up over and over again each time they are on the internet. Most people see ads as unwanted distractions that needs to be removed.
Well,for such people, this tutorial is for you. Am going to show you two good methods you can use to block ads on your browser. Google chrome is my favorite browser, so am going to use it as a case study.
First method (Ads block extension)💡:
- Go to Google www.google.com and search for “Ads block extension for chrome”🚶♀️🏃♂️
- You can simply install this extension from this link
- Yes! once you add the ads blocker extension on your chrome browser, the browser will automatically block all ads that ever try to show up on your screen. Interesting right!?😋
Let’s go to the second method…
Second method (Settings)👌:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
Thanks! for paying attention 😊 … Hope to see you next Wednesday. Feel free to drop your Questions and suggestions to any topic you want me to discuss on the comment section below. Feel free to share to your friends on social media.